FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
ترجمة من الانكليزية الى العربية من فضلك جوجل فوق ترجمة 'اختر اللغة' التبويب (أعلى الزاوية اليسرى) واختر اللغة العربية من القائمة.
Untuk menerjemahkan dari bahasa Inggris ke Bahasa Indonesia silakan klik google translate 'select language' (sudut kiri atas) dan pilih Indonesian dari menu drop-down
1. What is the effect of Pure Salt on the body?
Pure salt has the following effects on the body :-
1) Maintain blood in healthy condition by removing toxins and heavy metals from the blood thus allowing red blood cells and immune system cells to function efficiently. 2) Raising body temperature causing dilation (expansion) of blood vessels which improve blood supply to and from cells, tissues, and organs. 3)Stimulate contraction of smooth muscles in the body such as stomach, small intestine, and large intestines which promote digestion, absorption and excretion respectively. 4)Acts a potent antibiotic in the body because pure sodium chloride solution (pure saline) in not a conducive environment for microbes (virus, bacteria, parasites) to grow and cause infection or diseases. 5)Remove dissolved gases in the blood resulting in lower blood pressure and reduced incidence of bloated abdomen due to 'wind' 6) Slowly dissolve and remove calcium oxalate stones in the kidneys, ureter, and urinary bladder
2. What diseases can Pure Salt Therapy treat ?
Diseases that can be treated by Pure Salt Therapy include
- Eye infection and eye fatigue
- Ear infection
- Sore and itchy throat
- Stomach indigestion
- Athlete's foot
- Itchy skin
- Face and body pimples
- Face discoloration
- Bad breath
- Gum infection
- Muscle ache and pain
- Leucorrhea (discharge from woman's internal)
- Post natal (woman's internal clean-up)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Liver diseases (hepatitis)
- Initial gangrene (dead tissue)
3. What diseases cannot be treated by Pure Salt Therapy ?
Diseases that cannot be treated by Pure Salt Therapy include
- Congenital (present at birth) and genetic diseases like down syndrome, cerebral palsy, cleft lip, hole-in-heart, congenital dislocation of the hip.
- Trauma and accidents for example broken bones and joints, open wound, torn muscles, tissue and organ damage, internal bleeding, and excessive bleeding. However Pure Salt Therapy can promote quicker recovery or healing of these conditions due to improved blood circulation.
4. Who are not suitable for Pure Salt therapy ?
A developing fetus (child in mother's womb) is kept alive in a 0.9% salty environment (amniotic fluid) and a baby, child or adult blood, tears, mucus, sweat and urine is made of 0.9% salt. Salt is natural product that we are born with and therefore pure salt can be consumed by everyone. However for very young children under 3 years of age) be careful of the amount of pure salt given to them as they need very little pure salt.
5. What are the initial reaction does a person experience after taking Pure Salt?
After experiencing the expected diarrhoea during the initial period of 3 to 7 days colon cleansing, the continued intake of Pure salt will not normally cause any symptoms for most people. However few people may experience slight diarrhoea, constipation, head ache, and slight increase in blood pressure. These symptoms will normally disappear after 3 to 5 days. If these symptoms persist for more than 7 days then stop taking pure salt for 1 week and then resume pure salt consumption with increasing dosage over time.
6. Is Pure Salt therapy safe and free from side effects ?
Besides the initial reaction mentioned in item 5 above, long term consumption will not produce any side effects. It can be observed over a period of 3 to 6 months that pure salt intake together with blood cupping will produce bright red blood stasis compared to dark red blood stasis during the initial phase, slightly higher body temperature and lighter colour stools. . This prove that our blood is getting cleaner as bright red indicate higher concentration of oxygen.
7. What is the preparation to take and what to do when starting Pure Salt therapy ?
No special preparation except to undergo fasting for at least 10 hours (overnight or overday fast) and take only pure salt and distilled water during fasting period. Break the fast with 1.5 litres (5 glasses) distilled water with 5 packets pure salt. This will normally cause purging (watery stools) between 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Then take light meals and and repeat overnight or overday fast . Do this for at least 3 days to cleanse your stomach, small intestine and large intestines and enhance subsequent absorption of pure salt.
8. How much Pure Salt & distilled water to take after cleansing of stomach and intestines mentioned in item 7 above ?
Treatment of disease : Daily intake of average of 4 to 5 packs pure salt (3 g per pack). Each time dissolve one pack in 300 cc (1 glass) to get 1% concentration and drink the saline solution. Do this 4 to 5 times a day until get relieve or free from disease. Maintenance/Prevention of disease : Daily intake of 2 to 3 packs of pure salt (3g per pack) and 2 litres of distilled water. Each time dissolve one pack in 300 cc (1 glass) to get 1% concentration and drink the saline solution. Do this 2 to 3 times a day. Please click link 'Add to Cart' to get more details of consumption or usage of pure salt products.
9. I have questions not in this FAQ ?
In this case please fill-in the form below and click 'submit' button. If you need specific advice on treatment of disease please click here.